文档分类：外语学习 > 英语学习
下载后只包含 1 个 PPT 格式的文档，里面的视频和音频不保证可以播放，查看文件列表
Vocabulary Quiz (Unit 1-4, newce Book V)
1. She just walked past me without so much as a _____ of recognition.
A) glare B) glimpse C) glance D) gaze
2. Like most married couples we’ve had our ____, but life’s like that.
A) up and down B) days and nights
C) day and night D) ups and downs
3. We cannot ____ the damage of a lifetime in only 30 days.
A) unload B) undo C) uncover D) unlock
4. It’s a bad line; _____ and I’ll call you back.
A) hang about B) hang out C) hang up D) hang back
5. When ______ differences exist between two people, it is better that they should separate.
A) irresistable B) irreconcilabe
C) irresponsible D) illegal
6. He had scarcely left the airplane ____ the reporters started to interview him.
A) than B) as C) where D) when
7. The building suffered ___ damage as a result of the fire.
A) gracious B) considerable
C) courteous D) polite
8. He ____ petitors by offering customers a better product for less money.
A) outsmarted B) outran
C) outgrew D) outdid
9. The policeman took him to the police station, where he was _______ with murder.
A) charged B) accused C) convicted D) conducted
10. The main ___ of this policy is to reduce unemployment.
A) object B) objectivity C) subject D) objective